Monday, December 28, 2009

Calendar Blocks

Look at this cute calendar! Now, I saw this idea on one of my blogs that I check. I loved it so I had to make one for myself.

For this project I used our Decor Element Blocks. They are awesome and I would use them again. They are very sturdy. I also used two calendar kits. This way I could use the calendar side and then the pretty side for the sides of the blocks.

I ran the calendar pieces through my Big Shot using texture plates. I then cut out several coordinating Big Shot pieces to decorate the sides. I just love how it all came together! This would have made great Christmas gifts, but I just didn't get mine made quick enough. You can only get the calendar kits until January 4th, but the Blocks will continue into the New Year.

I hope this inspires you to make some!

Happy Creating! Britni :)

"Those reclining at the table with Him began to say to themselves, Who is this man who even forgives sins?" Luke 7:49

No comments: