Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Totally Tess



Check out this new set! Okay, so I really didn't have to get this one, but I love it! This set is in the back of the new mini and of course they made her have red hair in the mini so of course it made me want to get it even more!

This set comes along with all the great SU supplies that we use and the girl can even wear an apron like I do at my events. Then the basket just topped it off. I am a crafter that loves to carry my things in a basket...if only I could find one big enough!

I can't wait for you to have a chance to use this set. Oh, I almost forgot. Check out the corners behind Tess...that is the new corner punch! I love it!

Have a wonderful last few days of 2009! My next post will be all about the New Year and my upcoming events!

Happy and Goodbye 2009!

"I will bring that group through the fire and make them pure. I will refine them like silver and purify them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'These are my people,' and they will say, 'The Lord is our God." Revelation 19:1-21

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Love the card today! It is funny that we used the same stamp set. :o)

Happy Holidays!