Friday, December 18, 2009

New! New! New!

Oh my goodness! I can't wait for you to see this paper in person. This is the paper that will be in the new mini coming out in January. It is just in time for some Valentine fun! I hope you can see the details! It has glitter on it! For those of us that love glitter but don't really like to get it everywhere...here is the answer. I know my mom will love this paper (She loves glitter!).

Now check out those brads! I see a card coming along, but I just don't have time to put it together right now. I can't wait for you to be able to use these products! I got them all for you!!!

Alright...well since it is so close to Christmas time I am going to do a giveaway. See the hostess set below that is what you will be able to win (if you win and already have this set...we will work something out). All you have to do is leave me a message on my blog and tell me one homemade gift that you made this Christmas season to give to someone special! I can't wait to read all about them!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

I covered the top of little notepads along with a cute tag punch. Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

I did the same as Leanne. I covered the tops of white notepads, using black, red, and white. My daughter gave them to her friends at college, as those are Monmouth College's colors.The girls just loved them. We personalized them with a stamp, using the beginning letter of their first names. It was fun. Thanks, Britni! From Pam Truman

Anonymous said...

Mother & I made a decorated folder (like the lady bugs ones we did) to hold some cards we made for a friend of hers. And, I'm making hot cocoa mix for my grown kids and putting ribbon and tags with snowflakes on the jars. Also, I made sets of gift tags as table favors for the ladies at my table at the Advent Tea at church.
Dee

Anonymous said...

Britni,
I made knitted several scarves and gave to friends. I hope to make some coasters soon too!
A. Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I made tags for some special gifts.
Thanks for your help.
Love,
Mom:)

Anonymous said...

I will love that glitter paper!!!:)
Love,
Mom:)

Anonymous said...

Love the new paper and brads! Jennifer Kilcoin