Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jumbo Binder Clip

Here is a great teacher gift or stocking stuffer. It is so quick and easy. All you need are some Jumbo Binder Clips. I added some DSP to the black part. I then used my Scallop circle punch and circle punches to layer my flowers. I then tied some ribbon to keep it all together and bring the colors together. For this project I used our wonderful in-colors. (sorry the picture isn't the greatest. I run out of wonderful daylight sometimes before I get my pictures taken.)

Now what do you do with this you ask....well you can use it as a recipe holder, a picture, holder, or anything that is light weight that will stay in there.

Let me know if you have any questions of how I put this together.

Happy Christmas Planning! Britni :)

"I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being." Ephesians 3:16

No comments: