Friday, October 22, 2010

Cut In Half

This was a fun and different project to try. I have seen this idea several times on different blogs. All you need is a small notepad and cut it in half. I had my husband use his saw to cut it for me.

I then used some DSP (this is a retired DSP) to cover this outside and a little on the inside. That was all it needed! Now it is ready for lists of any kind.

Don't forget that when you are doing projects like this that will get a lot of wear and tear you will want to use a stronger adhesive such as sticky strip. When it doubt use something strong! That way you won't be disappointed later on.

Thank you so much for stopping by this week. I hope you enjoyed all the ideas!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 25:15 "My eyes are ever on the LORD, for only he will release my feet from the snare."

No comments: