Monday, October 18, 2010

Haunting Hill


WOW! It is so nice to be back. I can't believe I was away from my blog for so long.

I thought I better get this idea out there quickly since Halloween will be here and gone before we knot it. This image is actually a wheel in the regular catalog. I just colored in a few images to add a little extra, but you could just keep it all black and white.

You can kind of see that with the black I did run it through my Big Shot to give it some texture with the diamond texture plate.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"All scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right." 2 Timothy 3:16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, I couldn't pass up the chance to comment on your Halloween card. Nice job! I have had fun using my new web texture plate thing! It really makes a neat impression on the paper. Kind of spooky!
Crystal