Friday, October 29, 2010

Little Pumpkin

I love this stamp set, Greeting Card Kids! I found out I was having a girl and just knew I had to get this set. I know I will use it a lot. The great thing about this set is that it features several different holidays.

Now, this card looks a little like Halloween, but with the big pumpkin it could still be Thanksgiving. I even used this card the other day as a thank you card. I love how versatile it can be!

As you can see there is nothing too complicated about this card with the Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie. I then also used Crumb Cake which is a Top Note cut in half!

Check this set out in the catalog. You just might have to have it! It is adorable. :)

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Romans 12:2 "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will."

No comments: