Monday, November 1, 2010

Just Believe

This stamp set has become one of my favorites from this current catalog. I have used it a lot and it can be used for so many different occasions.

I was inspired by a card that I saw on another blog to make this card. I changed the colors to fit what I had in my supply closet.

I used Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, and Garden Green for this card. I also used my Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder with my Big Shot. My favorite part is the new punch that is in the middle of this card. It is called Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border. I like it because it is a little different than just the scallop borders we have been using for awhile It just gives it a little different look.

Thank you so much for stopping by again! Have a wonderful week!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Keep on praying."

No comments: