Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Purple Baskets

This project was made by using the Baskets and Blooms Big Shot Die. Let's just say...I was very tired of this die once I was done.

I was asked to make 40 of these baskets. I was so thankful that they were in colors that I love! It helped the process!

The colors used were Elegant Eggplant and Brushed Silver. I just have to say that I love the Brushed Silver. I had not used it before and now I want an excuse to use it all the time.

For this shower they had an initial theme so I stamped the H (Broadsheet Alphabet) on the tag for the basket and she also brought out the napkins and had me stamp those, too. I thought that was a nice touch!

I also crimped some Brushed Silver to put inside the baskets.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."

No comments: