Friday, November 12, 2010

Red and Crumb Cake

I love this combination of colors! I needed a card one day to send along with a homemade item and the focus color for me was red. I happened to have some Real Red DSP in the closet and went from there.

I didn't know Crumb Cake would look so nice with it. I love how it is subtle, yet at the same time it isn't. I hope that makes sense!

The other thing that was different for me with this card was that I didn't use an image on the front, but rather just some words. I felt like the paper did all the work and all it needed was the words to top it off.

I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did! Take some time for yourself and stamp a little.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Ephesians 2:10 "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

No comments: