Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday School Gifts

Take a close look at these notebooks....can you tell what type of notebook they are? These are compositions notebooks cut in half! My mom came up with this great idea and shared it with me. I love the size and they look adorable after they are covered.

These two notebooks were made for a couple of girls in my Sunday School class for doing their homework each week. They seemed to like them when I gave them to them!

It is so much fun to make things for other people. These would make great Christmas gifts or Birthday gifts!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Ephesians 2:6-7 "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus."

No comments: