Monday, October 25, 2010

Flores Suave - Spanish Catalog

This card was inspired by a card I made at a stamp fair awhile ago. I did change it a little and added my own touch to it.

The stamp set featured on this card is from our Spanish catalog called Flores Suave. I love this stamp set! The details in it are so pretty.

For this card I also used my heart punch, Eyelet Border punch, and our wonderful jewels! I love our jewels. For this one I used the Basic Rhinestone. The best part is that the sticky is already on the back of the jewel so you just carefully stick it to the card. They seem to stay on there nicely, too! I just can't get enough of these.

Have a wonderful week!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 19:14 "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."

No comments: