Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Build-A-Bear ~ Thank You!

Build-A-Bear! Now I am featuring a card today, but what a great gift idea for someone with little kids or for a little kid.

For this card you can see that I used pinks, the Top Note, and an embossing folder! I think they turned out cute and they were so easy to make. If you look closely I did use a pearl on the flower in her hair!

Now, for gift ideas: You could cut the build-a-bear (Big Shot die - this is only the stamp set) out of felt, paper, magnets, etc and package it together for a child. This would be a great stocking stuffer. You could also gift the stamp set with some stamp pads for the child to use. There are so many options and the Build-A-Bear stamp set and dies are too cute to pass up!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 Corinthians 2:4 "My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power"

1 comment:

Georgia said...

GREAT Card!!! I love the BAB line. :o)