Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Tags

Two Tags Bigz Die is the perfect die to use for you Christmas tags. I took an afternoon to whip these up quickly. I love how they look on my wrapped Christmas gifts.

I also used the Snowflake punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Many Merry Messages.

Usually you fold this tag in half, but I saw the idea on another blog that you can use DSP to cover the fold line and make a bigger tag.

I love how these turned out and I hope you have a chance to make some nice tags.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my idea.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Victory comes from you, O Lord. May your blessings rest on your people." Psalm 3:8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty...if I wasn't still finishing stamping my Christmas cards (sad, but true!!), I would make some. They are so much nicer than the stick on kind!

Brooke