Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Calendar Time!

It is that time of year that you begin to see next year calendars for the taking. That inspires me to make some of these fun calendars. This is a great gift to give to someone for them to put on their desk. I bet they think of you each time they look at it.

I even get requests from people that I have given these to in the past to make them another one! I love it! That tells me they use it all the time.

I used the Green House Gala DSP for this project and fell in love with this paper. The catalog never does our DSP justice and I fall in love with whatever paper I order!

Let me know if you have any questions about this project and if you are in Card Club you will get to see this project up close all year long! :)

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"I am not afraid of ten thousand enemies who surround me on every side." Psalm 3:6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these! So cute! I have been meaning to get that DSP for awhile, and now I just have to! Thanks for sharing such pretty ideas! Brooke