Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Initial Cards: Part One

Today and Friday I would like to share some initial cards with you. This is a quick, easy, but very useful gift idea!

This is a great gift for anyone that loves to send cards. They can use them for thank yous or just thinking of you cards! All I did was searched through my closet for colors that reminded me of the recipients and found some DSP that coordinated.

Don't forget the coordinated envelopes so they are ready to send them! Package them up or just tie a ribbon around them and you have a very nice, thoughtful, and homemade gift!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 Corinthians 2:6 "We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing."

1 comment:

Leanne said...

What a great idea and how simple! Wish I'd have thought of it.