Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Peek Inside My Home

I wanted to give you a peek at my dining room table and how it was set for Christmas. (Don't worry, I know that the silverware and glasses are missing....they are in the dishwasher!)

I was sitting and relaxing about a week before Christmas when on the Today show they were talking about setting your table and how to decorate it. I panicked....I realized that I needed to come up with something cute for my table. Well, I love simple, so that is the way I went.

I started with this huge red table cloth that my mom gave me (I think it was my Grandma's). I then added some snowflakes. I used the Stampin' Up snowflake punch. How quick and easy! I then decided (even though my husband laughs and calls me a dork!) to add some place cards! I love place cards and they are so fun to make and use!

I used the Broadstreet Alphabet set, snowflake punch, sparkle brads from the mini, Top Note Die, and embossing folder. I think they turned out very simple and elegant!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and will soon begin 2011. Take some time to reflect on 2010 before it is gone! Does anyone have goals for 2011? Share them here!

I hope to try some new techniques with my stamping that I have not done in the past.

Happy 2010......Britni :)

No comments: