Friday, October 30, 2009

Christmas Boxes...Hot Chocolate

Tomorrow I will be stamping with some of my fellow stampers. We will be working on Christmas cards. We will be in the Christmas spirit by the end of the day.

I love to give a gift when I know the stampers will be working extra hard. All the ladies that are joining me tomorrow will receive a little Fancy Favor Christmas Box with hot chocolate mix and mini marshmallows. YUM!

These boxes are so easy to make once you cut the shape out on the Big Shot. When using DSP that is almost all you need to do. For this gift I did add a little Just For You note punched out with my circle punch and then layered with anther circle and the Snowflake punch! (Thanks for letting me borrow that Mom!)

I hope they enjoy their gift! Have a wonderful weekend and I hop you are starting your Christmas cards!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)


"The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners." Isaiah 61:1

1 comment:

Georgia said...

They are going to LOVE this! I wish I was coming to stamp with you!