Friday, October 23, 2009

Tags, Tags!

It isn't time to start wrapping your gifts yet, but that doesn't mean you can't plan ahead. In the past I have spent hours making beautiful tags to put on packages for my family. I will admit, I had a blast and it was worth every minute.

Now, this year I will be saving a lot of time that I could spend making home-made gifts and cookies for my family and friends!

All I need is my Two Tag Die for the Big Shot, some card stock, and some stamps. You really don't have to complicate it by adding a lot to them. These tags are cute just the way they are. I of course love stamping on them, though.

I hope you enjoyed my sample today. Let me know if you have any questions, need help with gift giving ideas/wrapping, etc. I am here for you!

Happy Tag Making! Britni :)



"As I was with Moses, so I will be with you." Joshua 1:5

No comments: