Friday, October 9, 2009

Patterned Pines!

I love to earn Hostess sets! This set came out when the new Holiday Mini came out. I was so excited to get a chance to earn this set for free! This set is called Patterned Pines and I see why they named it that! The trees all have a different pattern on them!

I also used my Teeny Tiny Wishes which is a wonderful word set. It is a newer set in the regular Catalog and Idea Book. These words work great with the Picture Window and Modern Label Punch. You can see that I did fold this card a little different and added some ribbon. As my cards have been this week...this is a simple card. It doesn't require a lot of complicated stamping, but it still looks really great. The Always Artichoke and the Chocolate Chip look very nice together. The white keeps it looking crisp.

Happy Christmas Card Making! Britni :)

"Speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord." Ephesians 5:19

No comments: