Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh, the Cardinal!

The Christmas Cardinal is back! I loved this guy last year and we get to use him again this year!

I know you might be saying that it is way too early to start Christmas cards, well I don't think it is. Too many times the time goes so quickly and we don't get cards done or even sent out. So, start now and maybe you can get them out early!

I am using my Christmas cards for my October workshops and my Christmas Card make and take at the end of the month. I wanted to keep this simple, quick, and easy for stampers of all stages.

I stamped my Cardinal in Ruby Red and the words in Old Olive. I also stamped some words onto the Old Olive using my Versa Mark. I layered with a little Chocolate Chip and put it all on Ruby Red. I added some tearing to give it a rustic look. I love how the details just pop from this cardinal stamp. It is just beautiful!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." John 15:13

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Love it! Do you mind if I case it for my card club?