Monday, October 19, 2009

Cupcakes!

Cupcakes, Cupcakes! Cupcakes are so popular these days. It seems like you seem them at parties and weddings. This card could then be used for many different occasions!

I love how this card turned out. My mom loves to use glitter so when I was designing this card for Card Club I knew that I was going to use glitter. I then had to figure out where to go from there.

I started with a Soft Suede base, then Razzelberry Lemonade, another layer of Soft Suede, and then some Melon Mambo to bring out all the colors in the cupcakes. The cupcakes are from the set called Crazy For Cupcakes! I stamped it in the Soft Suede and then used my in-color markers to color it in. I then applied a little glue with my two way glue pen so that my glitter would stick on top of the frosting on the cupcakes.

This is a simple card that makes a big statement with all the colors. Don't be afraid to mix and match colors. Our DSP makes that really easy because it guides you in what colors go together nicely.

Have a wonderful week!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" Psalm 46:10

No comments: