Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lovely Snow Tree

At my workshop on October 3rd, this was the favorite card of the day! The best part about this card is I used a non-Christmas set.

This tree is from Lovely as a Tree. That set is a wonderful, beautiful, classic set. It is a wonderful set to use for so many occasions and for men and women.

For this card I started with Always Artichoke, then Bravo Burgundy, and then topped it off (no pun intended) with the Top Note. I stamped the tree by coloring the stamp with Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke markers. I stamped the Merry Christmas in Bravo Burgundy and these words are from the Four the Holidays stamp set in the Holiday Mini.

Then to complete this card and tree I used my White Gel Pen to just dot a little snow on the tree (I hope you can see that in the picture). Oh, it makes the tree look so real! I love how it turned out.

I hope you are thinking about your Christmas cards. Have a wonderful day!

Happy Planning! Britni :)

"Whatever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?" 1 John 3:17

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britni is right about how nice this card looks! After making it in the workshop, we decided to include it in our Christmas card making. The girls at work couldn't believe the snow was added by hand.
Britni, thanks for another great idea.
Dee

Anonymous said...

Britni,
I love this card. I saw the one your Mom made- she did good!
Aunt Bonnie