Monday, November 16, 2009

Bags Galore!

What a great job my Big Shot ladies did on our last night of meeting. It was a great 4 months of learning as they got to purchase their Big Shot and learn about it all at the same time. I hope they had as much fun as I did each month. Well, since everything needs a great finish, I thought I would have the ladies make a very cute bag as their last project. These turned out even better than a imagined. To make these bags we (okay my mom) ironed on backing to the fabric, then each person cut out their pieces. They then decided how they wanted to place their pieces and used fabric glue to glue them on.

The "B" bag is my mom's bag. She came up with the idea to add brads! How cute!

The "D" bag is Dee's bag! She got fancy on the back of hers! Great job!

I love how versatile the Big Shot is and that you can do more than just make cards or scrapbook with it. Watch out purses.....here we come. We are ready to try out hand at something a little more complicated now!

Come back Wednesday for more pics of more bags!!!!

Happy Crafting! Britni :)

"Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my mind and my heart. For you lovingkindness is before my eyes." Psalm 26:2-3

No comments: