Friday, November 13, 2009

Embossing Folder

I love this card!!!! What makes this card look great is the embossing folder I used for this card. The in-colors make it look really nice, too. I love the Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo combination.

As you can see it didn't take much to make this card. I embossed the Melon layer. I then used my circle punch and Scallop Circle punch to frame the words which I put on the card with a dimensional. I then added ribbon along the edge to bring it all together. I have started to layer my ribbon and it adds an extra dimension.

Happy In-color stamping! Britni :)

"The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. Instead He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

No comments: