Monday, November 30, 2009

Flower Big Shot Die

Christmas is approaching quickly and for those of us that like to make homemade gifts....this could be considered panic time. I have several done, but just a few more to go myself.

Here is a quick project to put on a gift bag or wrap up and give as a great gift.

This was given to me by my upline, Georgia. Thanks Georgia! She cut out the flowers using the Big Shot and the flower die. She then had her Grandma help her sew around the edges. Georgia then attached them all together by sewing on a SU button.

I of course have ordered this die, because I decided that I just had to have it! I hope to make some of these in the near future.

Don't stress...just take your time and figure out what simple homemade gift everyone on your list would like.

Happy Gift Making! Britni :)

"It has not entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him." 1 Corinthians 2:9

No comments: