Monday, November 23, 2009

Oen's Quilt

Okay, this is a non-stamping day! I had to share my quilt with everyone. I have for sure decided that I like quick sewing projects. I started this and didn't finish it until about 6 months later. I like quick weekend projects better.....but then once it was finished I thought wow I actually made this and I could do this again.

So, how this started....
My mom purchased this ducky fabric awhile ago and the quilt was then designed around that. My mother-in-law wrote the pattern and helped me put it all together.

I love how it turned out and I really hope Oen loves it!

Thanks for stopping by today. Come back Wednesday for more Christmas ideas!

Happy Crafting!

"She out of her poverty put in all that she had, her whole livelihood." Mark 12:44

2 comments:

Georgia said...

What a GREAT gift!

Anonymous said...

He loved it!! You did a beautiful job on the quilt. I am very proud of you.
Love,
Mom:)