Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dasher is at it again!

If there is one Christmas stamp that I think you should get this year....okay wait two sets that I think you should get this year - Dasher and Four the Holidays. You could make a lot of cards just using these two and they are both inexpensive!

For this card I was inspired by another card I saw on a blog. I started with Old Olive as the base and layered with Merry Moments DSP, Chocolate Chip (which I used my Scallop Punch), and another stripe of Old Olive.

I love how Dasher looks on this Crisp Whisper White along with the words from Four the Holidays.

Feel free to use this card and make some holiday cards of your own.

Happy Christmas Stamping! Britni :)

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

No comments: