Monday, November 9, 2009

Glitter Christmas

Can you tell that I love this time of year? I love to prepare for Christmas and I love winter. That is why you are seeing so many Christmas cards.

This card was inspired by a card that I saw on a blog. I changed it a little for my personal preference. I started by stamping the trees from Patterned Pines in Bermuda Bay. I then drew a line under the trees using my Glue Pen so that way I could use my glitter. I then stamped a snowflake and cut it out. I attached a brad and popped it up with a dimensional.

I also used Four the Holidays on this card.

Sorry that the second picture is a little fuzzy, but I wanted to show you the small little border stamp that comes with this set. It makes a nice frame for the inside of the card.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal." Matthew 6:19

No comments: