Monday, February 15, 2010

Corner Bookmarks

I have been stamping like a crazy lady lately. I have just really been inspired by the new DSP in the mini. I love all of it!

I decided to use the Sending Love DSP to make some corner fold bookmarks. I have made these before and they are such a quick, easy, and fun project to make. They are great to stick in a card or on a corner of a book that you are gifting.

I have not used brads on them before and I love how they turned out. I had some larger brads and my flower brads left over from another project.

I hope you enjoyed this project! This is something that you can make with scraps and left over supplies you have. Just cut the square 4 X 4 and you are ready to go!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Notice how God is both kind and severe. He is severe toward those who disobeyed, but kind to you if you continue to trust in His kindness. But if you stop trusting, you also will be cut off." Romans 11:22

2 comments:

Lucia Kaiser said...

This is cute and a wonderful new take on the corner bookmark! I love it!

Lucia Kaiser
West Yarmouth, MA on Cape Cod

JG said...

I need to make some more of these. I loved the stitched ribbon with it.