Monday, February 22, 2010

Rose Red: Part One

This week I am featuring the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set. Each day I am featuring a different card using the same set and colors.

I have used Kraft, Chocolate Chip, and Rose Red.

As you can see I stamped one of the flowers on the background. That is probably my favorite flower of the set. I then layered the top flower and message with some more Rose Red and a torn piece of Kraft. I filled in that empty space with some Chocolate Chip ribbon.

Now the tearing technique for me sometimes works as an embellishment. Where I would have put a brad I could just tear and it gives you another texture and element for the card.

Thanks for stopping by on Day One!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Oh, how great are God's riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand His decisions and His ways!" Romans 11:33

No comments: