Friday, February 5, 2010

Kangaroo Fun!

This is a stamp set that I have overlooked for too long. I was flipping through my catalog and decided it was time to get this set. I love that it can be used for many different occasions.

The kangaroo is so cute and there are many items that will fit in the pouch.

For this card I put some presents in her pouch. How cute is that?!

This card was quick, easy, and simple. Sometimes we don't have a lot of time to make a card or don't have embellishments that coordinate. Just use your paper and color to make it what you want it to be. Be Creative!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"O our God, won't you stop them? We are powerless against this mighty army that is about to attack us. We do not know what to do, but we are looking to you for help." 2 Chronicles 20:12

No comments: