Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cupcake!

On a Pedestal is such a fun stamp set. I really enjoyed making this card. I used so many different products with this card and I think it really paid off.

I started with Kraft as my base then put the Chocolate Chip through my Big Shot using my texture plates. I then added a scalloped edge with Bermuda Bay, one of my other coordinating colors.

I then layered on top of my Melon Mambo ribbon the Bermuda Bay and the stamped image.

I of course used markers to color in the image and stamp it onto the Whisper White. This is how I was able to get the different colors. Then to top it all off I added some silver brads.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my idea for today. Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"He prayed, 'O Lord, God of our ancestors, you alone are the God who is in Heaven. You are ruler of all the kingdoms of the earth. You are powerful and mighty. No one can stand against you!" 2 Chronicles 20:6

No comments: