Friday, February 19, 2010

Featured Artist: My Mom!


My mom has also been stamping a lot of cards lately. She has some friends at school that are having babies or are new grandparents so she made these adorable cards for some of them. I love all of them. I love how she layered all the different colors. She then even took the time to coordinate an envelope with the card. I love how that brings it all together and it has to make the person feel so special!

Thanks for stopping by today for my featured artist!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good." Romans 12:9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britni,
Your Mom is sooo talented. She must get it from your aunt!!!!
Love, Bon

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring my cards.
I think the talent is a gift from God but it doesn't hurt that my Mom and siters are very creative too.
Love,
Mom:)