Friday, February 26, 2010

Rose Red: Part Three

The last day of my featured Pocket Silhouettes and Rose Red is today.

If you remember back to Monday, this card is similar in some ways. I used the tearing effect on this card and I used the ticket corner punch. I have used the ticket corner punch on all of my cards. I just love how it enhances the framing of the image. I did do some tearing because the card was too crisp for my taste. I like my cards to have some texture and different elements to them to draw your eye all the way around the card.

I used Rose Red ribbon, but again I could have easily used Chocolate Chip.

Send me your samples that I have inspired you to make after this week long feature!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"When God's people are in need, be ready to help them. Always eager to practice hospitality." Romans 12:13

No comments: