Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Thank You

I was asked to design a thank you card for one of my pregnant friends. She wanted a few really nice home made cards to send some thank yous out after a shower.

This is what I came up with. I used the Baby Bundle (I sure am getting my use out of this set)! I also used Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery for the colors. I love those two colors together. I used my scallop edge punch and corner rounder punch. I also added some brads and a little paper piercing at the bottom of the card.

She was very pleased with the result and I liked it so much that I made some for myself!

Thanks for stopping by again today. I hope you enjoyed this sample. Don't forget that you can always change the image and you have a different kind of thank, birthday, or any occasion card!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 Thessalonians 5:16 "Always be joyful."

No comments: