Monday, September 6, 2010

Baby Wheel

My Card Club girls like to make requests at times and I always love when they do. When they ask for certain techniques then I know something I can focus on for the next Card Club.

Last month they requested to use wheels more. I decided that that is a simple request so I have a wheel scheduled this month and next month for them.

This wheel is the Baby Tee wheel that coordinates with the Baby Bundle set. I kept this very neutral so it could be used for either a boy or girl. I did stamp thank you on this one, but it could easily be adapted for someone to stamp congratulations. I used the wheel and to help me get it straight I got out my Stampin' Around Wheel Guide. This helps me get my wheel exactly where I want it and straight! I then used my scallop edge punch, polka dot embossing folder, and my own fingers to tear.

I love this card and I hope you do, too. I used several different techniques on one card I think it really made it look nice and added a lot to the card.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Romans 14:8 "If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord."