Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Newsletter

HAPPY SEPTEMBER! That means fall is on the way, the deer start running, and the so do the farmers! I love it. It is our busy time and I barely see my husband, but he is so happy to be out there doing what he loves, so that makes me happy!

HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG! There are so many wonderful products in the mini. If you have not received one yet, please let me know and I will get one to you. There are too many new and exciting accessories to pass up!

Sign up for the new Card Club starting in January. If you are interested please let me know. I can get all of the information out to you. Starting in 2011 it will be on the 2nd Saturday of each month and the cost is $25.

September Make and Take: I have decided that my last Make and Take before the baby will be Monday, October 4th (NOTE: THIS IS A NEW DATE, AGAIN, TOO MANY CONFLICTS WITH THE OTHER DATE!). It will take place at my home from 6:30-8:30. This will be your last chance until January to take part in my card making class. This will cost $12 for non-card club members and $10 for card club members.

Starting in October I will be taking some time off to prepare for the baby, but that does not mean that you can't place orders. You can still call or e-mail me with your orders at any time. I can even ship orders directly to your door! At some point I will send out Christmas Wish Lists that you can give to your family and they can order from me. Also, think about your crafting friends and family that you will want to purchase Christmas gifts.

No comments: