Monday, August 30, 2010

Because I Care: Hostess Set

This is such a pretty level one hostess set. I also love it when the stamp does all the work. I usually stay away from stamp sets that I can't think of an idea right away or that I see it will take a lot of planning and doing to make the card look good. For stamps like this flower all you really need to do is stamp it and it looks great!

I had some time one week and I really dug into some of my new stamps. For this card I used Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White. I also used the favorite Top Note.

I did stamp some flowers in the background on the Bashful Blue, but I am not sure if you will be able to see that very well on the computer.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Stop by on Friday for some ideas with another new stamp set!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 46:1

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."

No comments: