Monday, August 9, 2010

My New Decor

This is my new Decor Element. Okay, so I do have to admit that it sat in my closet for several months. I had Justin put it up before my last Open House. It worked out great because then everyone got to see it as they relaxed and shopped that day.

I love this Decor Element because it is simple and elegant all at the same time. Decor Elements are also so simple to put up. Justin usually ends up putting it up for me since I put them up high where I can't reach, but he always does such a nice job.

When you purchase one they come with wonderful instructions, but I am also willing to explain it to you, too.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Galatians 3:27 "for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ."

No comments: