Friday, August 6, 2010

Hand Knit - Tags

Here are some more great ideas to do with the brand new and wonderful "Hand Knit" stamp set. One of the reasons this set is so nice is because you can make tags to put with your homemade items. I always like to make homemade gifts and I would say that about 80-90% of my Christmas gifts will be homemade this year. I love it!

I used my Circle punches and my Flower punch to create these tags. I picked some fun colors and of course Real Red (with Christmas in mind) to get me started. I made a lot of these tags in a very short amount of time.

I hope you are inspired to make some tags of your own. Even if you aren't a knitter you can just change the stamp set and make some really nice tags for all occasions.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Britni, just checking out your blog. Like your hand knit by tags. That set sure is coming in handy for you!
Crystal

Laurel said...

I am interested in buying some of these stamps since I'm an avid knitter, depending on price (I'm cheap)... do you have a link?