Monday, August 23, 2010

Stamp Fair: Part One

Marina Mist, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery really look nice together.

This was a project that I made at a Stamp Fair that I recently attended. Now for the background we used Whisper White and just rubbed a little on. Now remember this is a Craft pad so you won't want to use too much or it will never dry!

For the images, we stamped them from the stamp set called Just Believe and then punched them out with a square punch. We also added a little pearl (if you can see that in the blue circle) and some ribbon to top it all off. I love how simple, but cut this card turned out.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Next time I will be featuring another project from the Stamp Fair.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 63:4 "I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands."

No comments: