Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stamp Fair: Part Two

This card uses some beautiful embellishments from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog. This is the second card that I got to make at the Stamp Fair.

Those snowflakes are a gorgeous embossing folder that you can use with your Big Shot. I love them and really the card doesn't need much more than that!

The brad is a very nice sparkly brad that you can look for in your Holiday Mini. They come in several different colors and are oh so fun to use. They are called Glimmer Brads.

The stamped words come from a Hostess set that will be in the mini called Peaceful Season.

I hope you enjoyed this simple yet elegant card!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 63:5 "My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you."

No comments: