Friday, August 27, 2010

Stamp Fair: Part Three

So Many Thanks is one of the great stamps on the under $10 page. This was such a great idea of how to use this stamp.

The first step was to stamp the image on the Whisper White. We then punched the heart into the DSP of Crumb Cake. How cute! (I put my heart on the inside of my card, I didn't want to waste that cute heart!) Then we punched another strip of Whisper White using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I have to say that I love this new punch. I recently purchased one and can't get enough of it!

We added some more DSP to the bottom of the card and then assembled the entire card. The last step was to use a glue dot and add the button. I love this card! They also had this sample in Basic Gray and I loved that look, too.

Thank you so much for stopping by to see these fun projects I got to make. I hope you enjoyed them and have been inspired.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 63:6 "On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never thought a monochromatic card could be so pretty! The DSP and little details add so much! Very cute!

:) Brooke