Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Knitting Card

Well, if you saw my blog on Monday you saw that I made a cute notebook for one of my friends. I needed a card to match of course so this is what I came up with.

I went with the same colors - Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, and Rose Red. I did texture the card base front using my Big Shot embossing folder. I also used my scallop edge punch to add a little to the card. After I got it all put together I decided it also needed some ribbon. I love how the ribbon just brings it all together.

You can see that I coordinated the envelope and spent a little time on the inside of the card. I think it really adds to the card when there is something in there. I also stamped Happy Birthday on hers (this is my extra). I always try to make two for a sample and/or an extra to have on hand.

As I always say, you can change the image for a quick card of your own. I do love the base of this card and any image would fit nicely on it.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to make some of your own cards!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 63:2 "I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, like the card!
Crystal

Georgia said...

Love it! It looks like you are getting a good use from this stamp set. :o)