Monday, August 2, 2010

August Newsletter

August brings us back to school and out of those lazy days of summer. I hope you can find some time to relax during these busy days to stamp.

Now is the time to host a book party
. Why a book party you ask? Well, you don't have to clean your house, send out invites, and then hope people show up! We all lead very busy lives. How easy would it be to carry around our beautiful new catalog and collect orders. You can also call some stamping friends and get some orders that way, too. The huge incentive to this is that each hostess that has a show of $350 or more you get $25 EXTRA Hostess dollars!!! This great deal goes until August 31st. Let me know if you are interested.

Upcoming Events:
Thursday, September 2nd: I will be hosting a Big Shot 101 Class from 6:30-8:30. Are you wondering what all the Big Shot can do? Do yo have a Big Shot and need a refresher course? Or do you just really like 3-D make and takes and would like to take part in one? We will be making some great projects all for $10. This will be a very instruction focused class so I can explain all the wonderful details of the Big Shot! (You can sign up any time and I will send out reminders later in the month).
September Make and Take: I have decided that my last Make and Take before the baby will be Thursday, September 30th. It will take place at my home from 6:30-8:30. This will be your last chance until January to take part in my card making class. This will cost $12 for non-card club members and $10 for card club members. (You can also sign up for this anytime, but I will send out reminders in September).

No comments: