Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby Invite















Check out this adorable stamp set. I love this new Baby Bundle set. This is the same set that I used on the photo albums last week. This stamp set is so versatile. It works great for gifts, cards, scrapbooking, and it really lends itself to baby invites. Again, my mom and I are going to be very busy. We offered to make the invites for one of my baby showers so I sat down right away and designed a simple card.

I again used my Big Shot to cut out the Top Note and also to texturize the background, Rose Red. The base of the card is Perfect Plum. Since the inside was so dark I thought it would be adorable to add another Top Note and to use the stamp that is with this set that provides a list of all the info needed inside.

Can I just say how fun it is to use girly colors to design all these projects? I think we will have fun putting these together!

Thank you so much for stopping by this week. I hope you are finding time to stamp.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 John 1:4 "It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father commanded us."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, just checking out what is new!

Crystal