Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lineup for Christmas

Now this card may look a little familiar. Check out our Christmas section in the 2009-2010 Idea book and catalog. You will see a card very similar to this. I wanted this stamp set last year and never got it. When I saw that it was in the new catalog....I knew I had to have it!

I love this set. What takes the longest with this card is the coloring in. You could color less or even more than I did and it would still look great.

I love how simple this card is, but how many different colors you can incorporate into it.

Are you starting to think about your Christmas cards? Well, there may be a new set in the new catalog you love....check it out and let me know!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

James 3:14-16 "But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. Such "wisdom" does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the devil. For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice. "

No comments: