Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby Bundle - Album 1

Check out this brand new baby stamp set. Can you guess why I would purchase this one?! :) I love this set and I have already used it a lot.

After my ultrasound the other day I knew I needed a spot to keep my pictures safe of my precious little girl. I also wanted to share the pictures with family and friends.

This album I made for my mom for her pictures. As you can see I used Rose Red and Perfect Plum. We are not big pastel people so we are staying around from them and going with nice bright and rich colors. I also used Jumbo eyelets to tie the ribbon through.

Come back the rest of this week and check out some more albums!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 John 5: "This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. "

No comments: