Friday, July 9, 2010

Christmas Trees

Oh bummer...you can't get the full effect of this card because the picture didn't come out that great. As you can see I used Whisper White and then layered Night of Navy for a nice winter color. I did use an embossing folder on the Night of Navy. I then cut a piece large enough to fit my image and words.

I always show Justin what I am working on and this one was his favorite. This may have to be our cards this year....we will see what happens!

I also added some ticket corner punching along most of the edges. That just gave it a little something more without using an embellishment. Remember to think about mailing these cards when you are assembling. The post office doesn't always like our big ribbons, etc. Keep it simple and it still looks great!

I hope you enjoyed three of the four Christmas cards this week. Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

James 3:17-18 " But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness."

No comments: